1. Requestors must fill out an application for review by the Pastor and include a copy of their ID. They must also provide supporting documents for the request such as a copy of an energy bill or a rent statement.
2. Assistance is given in the form of a direct payment (usually a check) to the goods or service provider and not to any individual.
3. There is a $400 per request limit.
4. There is a one (1) request per household every six (6) months limit.
5. It generally takes 24-48 hours for us to process a payment but could take a week or more if the Pastor is out of town. Please do not wait until the last minute to request funds if possible.
6. We do not cover costs for hotel/motel rooms or provide gas cards.