1. Requestors must fill out an application for review by the Pastor and include a copy of their ID. They must also provide supporting documents for the request such as a copy of an energy bill or a rent statement.
2. Assistance is given in the form of a direct payment (usually a check) to the goods or service provider and not to any individual.
3. There is a $400 per request limit.
4. There is a one (1) request per household every six (6) months limit.
5. It generally takes 24-48 hours for us to process a payment but could take a week or more if the Pastor is out of town. Please do not wait until the last minute to request funds if possible.
6. If you require a cashier's check, you must let us know at the time of application. Your request will be reduced by $5.00 to cover costs and it will take additional time to process.
7. We do not cover costs for hotel/motel rooms or provide gas cards.